as written on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009

titled as: much has been said.



I HAVE FINALLY DECIDED.


this blog has done too much for me.
too many rants and sadness and doom were shed.
and i feel so sad for it.
maybe... JUST MAYBE. its time for the life of the new.
imma try and turn it around. everything.


blog, I LOVE YOU. thank you for taking everything in for me.
you are my bestfriend. forever you will be.
i promise to always be back just for the sake
of remembering all those happy memories.
also the sad ones just to learn where not to step again.
BYE! XD





vamonos.

1:04 AM | 0 comments
.LOUD AND CLEAR.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
people passed by. is/are viewing this page.
.THE SLACKER.

im not perfect. and i don't want to be.

"once you read this life, you might be influenced by it. or you're too safe not to be."

see you around human.
study your heart.


.WATCHING YOU GO.


.REMINDS ME OF.