as written on: Thursday, February 5, 2009

titled as: "para akong 7 na naging 20 bigla"


we actually said things will go differently starting today.
so maybe it wouldn't.
BUT I HOPE IT WILL.
please God.

i have had too much of my apologizing to myself and to God and saying that it's not okay and that i'd do my best to make it stop and go a different direction. I DO WANT this change. but the stupid red eyed devil sucks the hell out of me. life was much easier back then when not a single part of me felt it. KADIRI. :'(

Labels:

11:49 PM | 0 comments
.LOUD AND CLEAR.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
people passed by. is/are viewing this page.
.THE SLACKER.

im not perfect. and i don't want to be.

"once you read this life, you might be influenced by it. or you're too safe not to be."

see you around human.
study your heart.


.WATCHING YOU GO.


.REMINDS ME OF.